Storms in South San Francisco City / San Bruno
Rainy Season is coming! Are you prepared?
Storms with heavy rains and winds are fast approaching, which means flooding could occur, any time, at any place. SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno strongly recommends that you plan accordingly, before the big change in climate. As business and/or homeowners, we can play a big role in keeping our community safe from potential disasters and events.
Tips on how to Prepare for Winds and Downpour
- Remove Dead Trees
- Prune Damaged Branches
- Tidy your Streets and Sidewalks of Waste and Clutter
- Keep Storm Drains and Gutters Clear of Dead Leaves and Garbage
- Position down your Fences
- Check your Roof for Loose Tiles, Shingles and Debris
- Secure your Waste Containers (Garbage/Recycling/Compost) and Any Outside/Patio Furniture
- Be ready with Sand Bags
Protect your Property, and our Community from Wind and Heavy Downpour Damages. Call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno at 650-794-1000. We are here to help!