San Mateo County Residents: 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Services
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno is available 24 hours a day for emergency water damage services. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay in dealing with the water damage can greatly impact the severity of the water damage.
We answer the phone 24 hours a day ready to help!
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, upset and vulnerable. You will need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time.
What to Expect
When you call us we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine the scope of the damage, the type and quantity of equipment and resources that may be required, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals will be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask:
- Your Name and Contact Information
- The Address of the Water Damage
- When did the Water Damage Occur
- What caused the Water Damage
- How many Rooms are affected
- The Flooring Type of the affected Rooms
- Is there Electricity Available
- Your Insurance Information (if applicable)