Did you have a Fire Loss in South San Francisco?
What to expect after a Fire
Experiencing a fire loss can be emotionally draining and stressful. It may get difficult to stay focused and make the right decisions and you can become easily frustrated. It is extremely important to be there for your loved ones and each other during their time of need, especially when experiencing this traumatic event. It is very important to try and stay positive and know sometimes recovery can take some time, but will eventually get better.
Steps to immediately recover after a fire:
- Have all injuries treated by a medical professional
- Stay calm and pace yourself
- Let your family and friends know your safe
- Speak with the Fire Department to know your home is safe to enter
- Check your home and take many photos of every room
- Contact your Insurance Company (if applicable)
- Determine if your home is still livable
- Come up with a cleaning plan for your home, contents and textiles
- Start the Restoration Process
- Begin building back your home
When the immediate emergency is over and when you are ready the Healing Process can begin and all the pieces can be put back together again. Contact SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno for more information on Fire Losses and the Fire Restoration Process at 650-794-1000. We are always here to help.