Commercial Property Damage in the SF Bay Area
SERVPRO Professionals providing Restoration Cleaning Services to a Commercial Property. Utilizing Specialty Equipment after a Major Water Loss.
Commercial Restoration Services in the San Francisco Bay Area and Peninsula
It’s never a convenient time when water hits your business. Time spent cleaning is time lost on moneymaking and productivity. If there’s an emergency at your place of business, call SERVPRO and our highly trained team of professionals will be at your location quickly in your time of need. We'll get your property back in no time.
At SERVPRO we are ready to restore massive losses. Our specialists are qualified to handle them, big or small. All jobs are supervised by our operations manager to ensure timely communication and large loss mitigation.
Overview of Commercial Services
- Commercial Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
- Commercial Mold Remediation
- Commercial Storm and Major Events
- Disaster Recovery Team
We're Here for You
The team at SERVPRO is highly trained in water damage restoration, fire restoration cleanup services and natural disaster cleanup. Call SERVPRO when you need us most!
If your home or business needs emergency services, call SERVPRO for immediate water damage cleanup and restoration services to your structure and property
SERVPRO Provides Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO Professionals providing Specialty Cleaning Services to a Commercial Property with Specialized Cleaning Equipment!
SERVPRO provides Specialty Cleaning Services to Commercial Properties!
You can rely on SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno for disaster recovery services resulting from floods, fire and smoke, storms, mold, and more. But did you know SERVPRO can also keep your workplace clean and safe on a year-round basis? We’re not just for emergencies!
In addition to providing restoration services for damage suffered at your home or business, SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno offers commercial cleaning services. We bring our attention to detail to the task of keeping your office, restaurant, retail store or manufacturing facility clean, safe and looking its best:
- Small and large office buildings
- High- and low-rise residential buildings
- Small and large retail stores and big box stores
- Hotels and motels
- Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities
- Government and Military Workplaces.
We here at SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno offer:
- superior level of cleanliness
- safer environment for your workers
- skilled personnel using industry-best equipment, products and procedures
SERVPRO cleaning services matches your needs—from small to large, from retail to hospitality to office to industrial. Ask about our specialized cleaning services, which also include sewage, and odor removal.
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno is here to help you keep your workplace clean, safe and productive for your employees. Your business is going to shine!
For commercial cleaning and disaster restoration needs, call SERVPRO.
In addition to offering commercial cleaning services, the team at SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno has specialized training and experience in water damage restoration services, fire and smoke damage restoration services, and natural disaster prevention and cleanup. Assistance is Here!
Call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno
Why SERVPRO? We Utilize Clean Green Specialized Drying Equipment at all Water Damaged Properties! No matter how big or small!
Why Call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno?
If an unfortunate event happens, like a fire lighting up in your kitchen at home, or your place of business unexpectedly bursts a sewage pipe and floods the building, you have to respond quickly.
Let SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno set up conditional and shielding measures to avoid further damage. We are available 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week. Our technicians are efficient and skilled in restoration, prepared to clean up any disaster – soot affected walls and ceilings, to water extraction and drying damaged floors.
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno offers restoration and cleanup from any of the following and more:
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Smoke Damage
- Storm Damage
- Mold Damage/Remediation
- Cleaning & Building Services
We will be there for every stage of the recovery, preventing you from carrying the burden. Feel secure that you have a trusted pioneer that will respond in your time of need.
Help Is Here
The team at SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno has specialized training and experience in water damage restoration services, fire and smoke damage restoration services, commercial cleaning and natural disaster prevention and cleanup. Call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San with any questions and for scheduling services!
Fire Season is Coming
Damaged stove which was the source of how this house fire occurred
Fire Season is just a few months away. As the weather in the Bay Area becomes warmer and drier, the chances of a home fire increases as well. It’s important to do a good preventative check around the house, to remove broken appliances, correct outlets with too much plugged in, and worn down wires. Even with such preventative measures, if a home fire begins, you must act quickly, calmly, and safely as best as you can.
If a Fire Starts:
- Use a fire extinguisher. Practicing with your family on the proper use of one ahead of time could make a huge difference, in saving lives, damage to the home, and money.
- If the fire catches on your person (clothes, etc.) STOP, DROP, AND ROLL.
- If the fire is uncontrollable, get out of the house immediately, and call 9-1-1. Do not go back to gather any belongings.
- Important to use stairs, not an elevator, during a fire. A fire can cause the electricity to go out in a building. The elevator quarry can fill up quickly with smoke.
- Do not open any doors that are warm to the touch. What’s on the other side could be a matter of life or death.
- If stuck near a window where you can’t safely escape, open it up, wave the brightest, most colorful cloth you can get your hands on, or a flashlight, as a signal for help.
- If you are trapped inside, close doors around you, placing wet towels at the bottom of the door, call 9-1-1, and tell the operator where you are located.
After the Fire
After a fire, it’s crucial that you contact SERVPRO OF SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO/ SAN BRUNO, the professional fire damage restoration company in your area. Don’t try cleaning up the damage on your own, because you could make things worse. We are highly trained, fully equipped, and ready to properly restore your home - "Like it never even happened."
Trust the experts, call/text us today at 650-794-1000 or 650-794-1001, or email us at SERVPRO9541@att.net.
After the Rainy Days, what could come next?
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno is ready to assist with your after-storm needs, so YOU DON’T have to deal with issues like severe mold.
We here at SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno are very coherent of Mother Nature’s pattern when storms come and go in the Bay Area. After a big storm, in as little as a day to a week, mold can start growing in places you least expect it. Within this time period, we receive calls from hundreds of customers in need of remediation, many for mold. It’s great that these customers are taking action to have preventative work performed on their home or commercial spaces.
If you have had water loss after a storm, in an attic, closet, crawlspace, or anywhere on your property, you should understand that mold has the potential to spore shortly after, and spread quickly. Rainwater has a way to seep and sit in a structure in places least expected, by means of a damaged roof, pipe leak, crack of a wall, or deteriorated sill. This can then breed the beginnings of mildew/mold on the exterior and/or interior of a building. This is why it is crucial, once the loss has been identified, to have the source repaired, and begin remediation as soon as possible. If not, you become susceptible to problems like the ones pictured to the right. If there is a sighting of growth, the likelihood of mold behind the layers of flooring/ceiling/wall is very prevalent. Take action now before it is too late!
Call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno at 650-794-1000 for more information. We will assist and lead you in the right direction!
Wet Carpets? No Problem!
Water mitigation to wet slushy carpets affected by water loss; a few days of Airmovers & Dehumidifier (Dehu) placement, carpets dried back into place.
Imagine this: After a long busy work week, it’s Friday, and all you want to do is get home, get comfy, and put your feet up for the rest of the night. Problem is, the minute you take your shoes off at the front door, you step into WET CARPET! Your socks are soaked, it’s cold, and your weekend has just begun, but not the way you hoped. What do you do?
Simple! Call SERVPRO OF SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO/ SAN BRUNO at 650-794-1000 for your next steps! Whether it is from a storm back up, or an overflowing faucet that a family member may have forgotten to turn off, water losses are unexpected, and an inconvenience. First thing first is to identify the source that caused the loss, to prevent more loss to occur. Please note: There are safety precautions to take while looking for the source. Electricity and water are a dangerous combination if (unfortunately) found located together. Call 9-1-1 ASAP if this is the situation.
If you have questions or require services, call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno at 650-794-1000.
Our highly trained, professional staff will:
- Determine the extent of the water damage;
- Provide steps and a plan for drying;
- Use highly-technological equipment to correctly mitigate the water for extraction; and
- Restore your property, “Like it never even happened."
What is Mitigation for your Business?
Give us a call today at 650-794-1000, to help get your home or business up and running, “Like it never even happened.”
When the unexpected storm hits, SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno is here to help. Backed up drains, flooding, or even a broken water pipe, all of these losses can cause serious problems down the line. Our highly trained team works remedy the problem quickly, with minimum interruption to your company’s day to day function. The important thing to do once water loss is discovered is to mitigate immediately.
What is Mitigation?
- Mitigation alleviates the difficulty, resoluteness, and additional probability of damage to your property.
- Allows quicker recovery from the unfortunate event;
- Decreases financial burden that can incur; and
- Reduces loss, enabling your business to save on restoration costs and time.
What If I don’t Mitigate? You can:
- Be further inconvenienced by business interruption;
- Increase the potential for mold growth;
- Lose special effects and meaningful possessions; and
- Increase your debt in unplanned expenses due to the water loss.
After a commercial water loss, what do I do?
We answer your call or text ready to assist 650-794-1000.
As a business owner, unexpected events such as water damage can throw a wrench in your day-to-day operation. If you are experiencing a flood, leak, backup or other form of water loss, call SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno to the rescue. Commercial properties need immediate attention, no matter how great or small the size of your property is. We accommodate your needs as best as possible, so you can be back to normal as soon as possible, "Like it never even happened."
Who We Are
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno dedicates our work in the cleaning and remediation of commercial and residential properties after a water loss. Our team is especially skilled in property damage restoration. Our training begins initially with SERVPRO’s corporate instruction, and continues with ongoing IICRC-industry certification. Trust that your property will be well taken care of by our knowledgeable and well-equipped staff.
Hurry before the Storms return!
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno can assist with water damage caused by blocked drains and the rain!
One of greatest attractions to the San Francisco Bay Area is our weather. Especially in South San Francisco/San Bruno area, Mother Nature plays a great part in the beauty of our community. Our late summers in the fall months often times dictate how much rain we’ll get during the fall and winter. This year, Summer was cut short, with the first downpour in late October, flooding streets, homes, and other structures in our area. Before the next storm arrives, practice prevention from water damage by checking all of these key areas of your property:
- The Roof;
- Light Wells; and
In addition, storm drains along the exterior of your structure need to be cleared of debris, leaves, branches and other materials that can block ways for water to escape. Note that the best times to check these areas are the months right before expected rain arrives.!
Questions? Call or text SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno at 650-794-1000 for your water damage remediation inquiries.
Planning in Case of Fire
SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno specializes in Fire and Water Damage Restoration.
It’s important to stay as calm as possible when a fire starts in your home. Panicking frantically only wastes time from putting it out, and making sure your family is out safely. Timing is everything, especially when a fire starts in your home. Practice safety procedures, as well as discuss the following topics with your loved ones, so that everyone is informed of what to do in case the unfortunate happens:
- For small Pan Fires- Cover them with Lids;
- For Oven/ Microwave Fires - Turn Off Appliance;
- For Grease Fires-Apply Baking Soda or Salt. DO NOT USE WATER OR FLOUR TO PUT OUT! This may help spread the fire further.
- Know how to Point and Use a Fire Extinguisher safely;
- Call 9-1-1 Immediately;
- If uncontrollable, yell, "FIRE!" and get out as soon as possible;
- Use Stairs, Leaving through Doors, Windows or Fire Escapes safely, and quickly;
- Remain low if you must move through Heavy Smoke, closing doors behind you as you pass through them;
- Leave your things and Save Yourself, Family and Others;
- Do not open doors that are Warm or Hot to the Touch, flames may be on the other side that you can’t get through;
- If Trapped, Stay in the Room with the Door Closed, placing a Wet Towel under the Door;
- To help with breathing, protect your mouth and nose with a Wet Towel.
Call or Text SERVPRO of South San Francisco City/ San Bruno with questions on Fire Loss and Damage Restoration at 650-794-1000. We are here for you.